SPECIALTY SERVICES: PROFESSIONAL MOLD TESTING – MOLD REMOVAL – MOLD REMEDIATION – STAFFORD & FREDERICKSBURG VA
Spartan Emergency Water Removal offers professional Mold Testing, Mold Removal and Mold Remediation Services in the Virginia Metro Area (including Stafford & Fredericksburg, VA).
Mold Growing In Your Home or Business?
Molds is an inherent element of the natural environment. In the outdoors, mold plays an important role in nature by serving to break down dead organic matter such as fallen leaves and dead trees, on the other hand, on the indoors, mold posed a dangerous threat to our health and so it growth should be avoided and immediately removed (remediated).
The process by which molds reproduces is by means of tiny spores. These spores are not invisible to the naked eye and they float through around both outdoor and indoor. When mold spores land on surfaces that are wet, this is the ideal conditions for mold to begin growing indoors. In addition to being a health hazard, mold can be very destructive and can rot wood, damage drywall, and eventually cause structural damage to buildings.
When should you have an inspector do mold testing in your home?
Whenever you smell a moldy odor, mold testing should be done
… CALL THE EXPEART AT EMERGENCY WATER REMOVAL SERVICES
- Mold Testing should be done if unusual stains appear on furniture or building material.
- Mold Testing should be done if you suspect mold but do not see any visible mold growth
- Mold Testing should be done after any flooding or water damage event.
- Mold Testing should be done whenever you find a leak that has been present for more than 24 hours.
- Mold Testing should be done if residents of your home experience a long-term medical condition without a known cause.